Humanitarian Leadership Project
Several times a year, Global Next’s president, Dr. Phil Johnson, offers leadership training at no cost to organizations in parts of the world that do not always get opportunities for quality leadership programs. So far we’ve been able to offer programs in Yemen, Libya, Pakistan and this coming spring in Afghanistan and India.
If your organization would be interested in hosting a free event for your staff or your constituents or both, please fill out the application below. Global Next’s team will review the applications and if your organization is selected, we will contact you to make the proper arrangements.
- Any NGO, non-profit or educational organization that’s trying impact the world around them.
- The organization must be from a country where Global Next is not currently offering professional programs.
What is the cost?
- Dr. Johnson of Global Next will come to you at no cost to provide the leadership training. (Global Next will pay for our own travel, visas and lodging. We will provide the leadership conference/training free of charge.)
- The hosting organization must supply the location (a room where the conference will be held) and invite people that you would like to attend. Anything else you provide is optional.
- Global Next will supply you with a PDF of training materials if you would like to print it and provide it to your people.
- Global Next does not pay for printed material, the conference/training room or any volunteers who help with the event from your side.
What programs are available?
- Click HERE to see Global Next’s courses that are available.
- Feel free to email us if you have any additional questions.