Group Leader Instructions
Dear Group Leader:
Thank you for your interest in Global Next Leadership Institute. Our goal is to provide life-changing leadership training in some of the most interesting places in the world.
Students often sign up individually to participate in these leadership courses, but many times an adult leader will organize a group from their school, church or area. Let me briefly share with you the process and benefits of getting a group together:
Group Registration Process:
- Step One: Have each student fill out the leadership conference application and submit the application with a $250 deposit.
- Step Two: Arrange your flight. Flights are the responsibility of each group or individual. Each group leader or individual traveler must get flight arrival and departure times approved by Global Next in writing prior to booking their flights. This is essential to assure that all groups arrive at the appropriate time so group ground transportation can be arranged. All group and individuals assume responsibility for flight bookings arranged without the confirmation of Global Next.
- Step Three: Sign the Payment and Policy form and Traveler’s Pledge form and return those to Global Next. (Submitting applications electronically indicates that you have read and agreed to Global Next’s payment and policy information as well as the Traveler’s Pledge.)
- Step Four: Pay your final payment to Global Next, which is due 45 days before departure.
Benefits of Getting a Group Together:
- For every group of 7 students, one adult chaperone can attend the conference for free. (Group leaders are responsible for their own airfare)
What an International Leadership Conference Includes:
- Hotel accommodations.
- High quality, original leadership training materials designed to challenge the participant’s thinking in a globally integrated way.
- Two Meals per day.
- Entry fees for all activities per itinerary.
- All airport transfers and ground transportation.
- Emergency medical insurance.
- One free chaperone per 7 students (advantage applies to the conference, not to airfare.)
What an International Leadership Conference Does not Include
- One meal per day
- Trip cancellation or additional medical insurance