Payment and Trip Policies
Important: Please read this document carefully; complete the online signature (part of the online application process) or return the printed application with the appropriate signatures. Submitting applications electronically indicates that you have read and agreed to Global Next’s payment and policy information as well as the Traveler’s Pledge. Keep the payment and trips policies in a safe place for future reference. It contains important policies regarding your student’s conference with Global Next Leadership Institute.
A $250 non-refundable deposit per person is due with the submission of your application for a leadership. Prices for each leadership program do not include airfare.
Deposits must accompany a completed application form, which can be submitted online or mailed to: Global Next PO Box 2215, Frisco, TX 75034. Deposits without applications will not be processed, nor will applications without deposits. All participants, including adults and chaperones, must send an application to be admitted to the program. If you apply online and send a check through the mail, you should email us so that we can be on the lookout for your check and correctly match your payment and application.
There will be a late fee of $50 automatically added to each late payment. To allow us to provide quality service, this will be strictly enforced. If paying by check, please allow adequate time for delivery (approximately 10 days) to avoid late payment fees. Late charges will be applied to payments not received 45 days prior to departure. There will be a $35 fee for each returned check and late fees will apply to payments that are late due to returned checks.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE FOR LEADERSHIP CONFERENCES (Excluding late bookings.)
Conference Cost: Check itinerary per program
- $250 Deposit due with application
- Airfare paid directly to the travel agent of your choice. (Work with your group leaders on this)
- Final payment for conference due to Global Next 45 days before departure
Please allow 4-6 weeks for refunds that fall under the cancellation policies below.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Deposits are transferable to a new traveler who takes a participant’s place. Additional costs for airline name changes must be negotiated with the airline or your chosen travel agent.
- The deposit, fees for returned checks, late payment fees and late registration fees are not refundable.
- 61 – 90 days before departure Global Next retains the deposit + 50% of the conference price.
- 0 – 60 days before departure Global Next retains 100% of the conference price.
- Airline refunds are per the requirements of each airline. Please confirm you ticket changes/cancellation policy with your travel agent at the time of purchasing your airline ticket. Make sure your receive your flight confirmation information with ticket payment.
- All cancellations must be in writing and received by the Global Next office by the dates listed above. Verbal cancellations are not accepted. Cancellations can be emailed to info@https://globalnext.org or mailed to: Global Next: PO Box 2215, Frisco, TX 75034.
- The price of the conference/trip includes the non-refundable $250 deposit. (No additional registration or application fees.)
- Global Next will provide emergency medical insurance for each traveler.
- We strongly encourage you to consider purchasing trip cancellation insurance from third-party providers such as TravelGuard (www.travelguard.com) or through your airfare provider.
- In the event a trip is cancelled by a school’s group leader or administration, the above cancellation policies apply.
- Any participant expelled or disciplined by the school is subject to Global Next’s standard cancellation policy.
- Global Next, LLC is not responsible for cancellations beyond our control, such as (but not limited to) cancelled/delayed airlines, natural disasters or acts of terrorism.
- If a participant is unable to obtain the required travel documents, including, but not limited to Passports and Visas, Global Next’s standard cancellation policy will apply.
- Global Next does not endorse any particular travel agency, airline or travel insurance company.
- Conference design and logistical organization
- Lodging accommodations.
- All ground transportation per itinerary.
- All group activity fees included in your itinerary.
- Two meals per day.
- Local tour guides per itinerary.
- Leadership training by Dr. Phil Johnson.
- Leadership training workbook (original, exclusive material developed by Dr. Johnson and Global Next).
- Emergency medical insurance.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED!
- Snacks and souvenirs
- One meal per day
- Special room arrangements (prices are based on 3 or 4 persons per room. Double or single rooms requests will be honored per hotel availability and will include a supplemental cost.)
- Visa costs (if necessary.)
- Optional activities selected during free time
- Customary gratuities for coach drivers and your tour guide.
- Optional trip cancellation insurance.
- Surcharges due to currency exchange rates if rates rise in excess of 7% from the time of trip price quote.
Air travel to and from Global Next’s conferences is the responsibility of each group or individual attending the event. Global Next will not be responsible for scheduling changes, overbooking, missed connecting flights, long layovers or any expenses related to such delays. Global Next is also not responsible for conferences that are delayed or cancelled due to storms and other circumstances that might interrupt or delay your travel. (For these reasons, we suggest that you consider purchasing trip cancellation/interruption insurance.) Please note that in the very unlikely event of losing an airline ticket while traveling, the traveler will be responsible for all costs associated with getting a new one.
- To provide the most affordable prices, our standard fees are based on quad and triple rooms. Hotels are clean and reputable and are centrally located.
- Adults can typically be roomed in private rooms if requested, for an extra fee and are subject to availability. These fees will be charged for any additional room.
PASSPORT AND VISA
Every Global Next traveler must be in possession of the appropriate travel documents prior to departure. For all international trips, a valid passport is required. This is solely the responsibility of the participant. Please allow AT LEAST 3-4 months to obtain a passport under normal conditions.
If a participant is unable to obtain the required travel documents, Global Next’s standard cancellation policy will apply.
If you have a passport already, please note that many countries require that a passport MUST be valid 6 months after the dates of your trip.
For visas, check the U.S. Department of State at travel.state.gov for information. If you are not a US citizen, you must contact your embassy for rules and procedures especially concerning required visas for foreign travel.
Global Next takes no responsibility for travelers who are unable to acquire their passports and visas. Cancellation policies apply regardless.
Please note that in the very unlikely event of losing a passport while traveling, the traveler will be responsible for all costs associated with getting a new one.